Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Unsafe at Any Speed


I am having so much fun creating masculine cards with the Classic Man stamp set by The Project Bin.  My husband is a CAS fan, I mean REALLY CAS so my challenge was to create a clean and simple card but do something different than I have done before. 


 The vintage auto in the Classic Man set just seems to be on the roll to me so it seemed like just the thing to add a road!  I stamped the auto then masked it.  I then took a piece of paper and angled it across the top of the cardstock and sponged Memento London Fog for the road.  Every sentiment in this set is fun so I was eager to use one I had not used before and stamped "unsafe at any speed" in the top corner!

This week's SCS Featured Stamper is Connie.  Connie's gallery is overflowing with inspiration.  I browsed Connie's gallery for a CAS card and found THIS.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card - road works well and it doesn't have pot holes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Angie - love how you have created the road
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love the vintage simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...