Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sense of Occasion at Grandinroad wtth the IC

It's Saturday and that means it's time for the IC challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  Julie has chosen a gorgeous site to inspire us.  You can find this week's challenge at IC648.

Recently I won a generous prize from My Favorite Things Stamps.  I had a wonderful time shopping!!  I couldn't wait to take my new things for a spin!  This week's IC challenge was the perfect prompt.  I love pink and one of my new purchases was the Stitched Blooms card kit so as soon as I came across THIS photo the creative process was underway!


Today's Feature:


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a stunning floral card Angie - love all the layers of flowers in your beautiful bouquet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...