Saturday, September 2, 2017

Pumpkins Please!


I have had the pumpkin and sentiments sitting on my MISTI for several weeks!  I arranged them and stamped them but didn't like the result and as often happens, I let the idea go and moved on to another one.  I believe it was the week, I created Woo to the Hoo. I stumbled upon the Inspiration Challenge at SCS and quickly switched gears!  So today was the day to create with this arrangement of stamps from New Leaf by The Project Bin.

I used the technique by Lydia (understandblue) called MISTI Marbling with just a hint of Lilac Roses Memento ink on top of Tangelo Memento ink.

I also used this week's SC660 for inspiration but this time I have the triangles on the correct corners!


Are you doing anything fun for the long weekend?  Our son came home last night.  He wasn't planning on visiting but then he surprised us.  We had such a fun time catching up and hearing what he is learning.  He suggested a "Lord of the Rings" marathon the next few days so we shall see if that actually happens! 

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fall card, Angie! I love the colors and especially love the designer paper you've used! It is a great sketch, and it worked perfectly for this card! Sweet...just like you!! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the perfect photo accents for this endearing card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another absolutely gorgeous card, Angela! Lovely fall feel!

    We are sitting here watching to see what Irma plans to do - yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colours on this eye catching card Angie.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...