Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sunflowers with Red Rubber Designs


 Hi, There! It's my turn to share my project on the Red Rubber Designs blog so I hope you will hop on over there to view more photos and read the chit chat regarding the creation of this card!  

For today's feature, I chose the Sunflowers stamp set from Red Rubber Designs as my focal point to remind us spring really is around the corner despite the cold temps many of us are experiencing this week!


There are just a few days left to get 50% off when you spend $50 so head on over to the Red Rubber Designs store and fill your cart!

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful flowers and a lovely butterfly, Angie!!!!! The bg stamp is just great!!! Love the kraft card base and the bright yellow matting of the focal panel!!!!! Such a beautiful card for a special friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute.i love the distress ink on the edges and into the word background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angela, this is a stunning card! I saw this on Facebook and just had to come peek - it's gorgeous! Love the beautiful flowers and the addition of the sweet butterfly. I have been wanting to try Red Rubber Stamps (saw a snowman one that caught my eye!) Now I'm excited to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There sure is something nice about sunflowers in a watering can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I I'm so excited - I just received my shipment of my first Red Rubber stamps! So glad it's spring break!!:)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...