Monday, November 28, 2016

Good Will Toward Men

Hello, there!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrated and if not I hope your weekend was a good one!  We enjoyed a week of fun-filled family activities that included a rousing game of RISK which ended in treachery and betrayal (I will name no names). 
   Today's card features a scripture stamp from The Project Bin which is the  antithesis of the game of RISK!  


For the focal point, I masked the borders of a piece of watercolor paper then painted the center with Brushos.  After the center was dry I stamped the scripture from the Luke 2 stamp set, die cut the pine branch and added a few sequins.


This week the Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper IC512, is Precious Kitty!  Jan has a  gallery at Splitcoaststampers which overflows with inspiration and she a such a sweetie, I couldn't wait to create a card for her challenge!  I am also playing along with today's CAS405 challenge to add some Christmas Foliage which is the pine bough.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. so pretty and peaceful in blue. You know Blue brings Peace to people's emotions, right? It's fitting that you used it. :) and i always love that clean masking look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful card Angie. Love it - so elegant!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty; love the vibrant watercolored panel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Angie, and I love the blue! And that simple pine bough is a lovely touch along with the sequins. Yes, this verse is the antithesis of the game of "Risk," isn't it? Haha! But "Risk" is a game, and our lives here (and our eternal Home with Him) are meant to be lived bringing glory to God! Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks for sharing both your card and a special thought! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treachery and betrayal..... sounds like you spent Thanksgiving with my family. ;-)

    Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scripture being the focal point of your card, Angela! And you've used my favorite color, too, so I think your card is very special - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...