Saturday, September 12, 2015

Charming Red Rubber Designs Note Set

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's a gloomy day here but I love gloomy days AND I was able to spend a little time in my stamp room so I am a happy stamper!

Today I have a little note card to share.  I stamped the sweet Red Rubber Designs Charming Gardens bird bath on this pretty 2 3/8 x 3 3/8 mini card then colored the image and added the pointillism technique.  


The card will slip neatly into this fun fold envie.


I hope you will stop by Red Rubber Designs store and take a look at this stamp set as well as new the new arrivals!


I am playing along with Splitcoaststampers IC510 Challenge.


Fine Details:
Score-Dies - Basics C 

7 comments:

  1. Impressive Angie. Love the petite size. Beautiful.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - love the colours around the image, and the lovely ribbon accent.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Angie! You did an amazing job coloring the wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweet image and the white space with this. Such a pretty punched edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card...like the envelope you made to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Angie. Love the pointillism coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your teeny note has such a vintage feel to it. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...