Monday, March 30, 2015

Hugs & Kisses 5 cents!

Happy Monday everyone!

One week to Spring break, you know I am happy!

Speaking of happy, I have a hugs & kisses card that is sure to put a smile on your face showcasing Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps for Monday Inspiration!

I used: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps:
EE0208 5 cent Hugs and KissesEE0205 Ladybug Love and played along with SCS sketch challenge: SC533

Now go hug someone but don't forget to stop by PPRS Blog first to see all the DT inspiration!


3 comments:

  1. Angie - how cute is that? Really like the heart lady birds and the matching paper.
    Surprised that spring break is still a week away as Easter is this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean BUGS and kisses??? Such a happy black, white and red card. I was just pondering digging out some ladybugs. 'Tis the season for them. I think... I mean I'm no bug expert but it seems ladybugs and spring should go together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this Angie!! Your DP and sentiment are perfect!! One of my favorite PPRS stamps! Will miss you too teamie! But I'll keep visiting on SCS! It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...