Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MFP - Not too Shabby


Hello!
Today I am sharing MFP's first inspiration challenge of 2015!  
Shirley has picked out a lovely trio of shabby chic photos to inspire our creations.

I used the hat image and sentiment from MFP's Vintage Fashion and decorated the card with the flowers MariLynn gave me this past summer.  You can see more about that fun meeting and the box of gorgeous flowers on this POST.

I chose the first photo as my inspiration.  My paper ended up being more peach than pink but the photo inspired my paper selection.  The lacey throw and bed skirt inspired the doily and ribbons.



Come play along with us at the Inspiration challenge at MFP and you can also view the beauties my teammates have created this week!

12 comments:

  1. Those flower embellishments are gorgeous. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good choices to meet the Shabby Chic challenge Good Job...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Angie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you perfectly captured the shappy chic look of the photo. love the way you use doily's. so many things i forget to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really scored big on this beauty. You really took in the details. I had not noticed the lacy bed skirt. I love all your details and especiallly the string of pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your sweet little flowers and the lovely hat, Angie!! Love your polka dot bg on the peach matt and the cute sentiment goes so nicely with the vintage feel of the card!!!!! Beautiful, Angie!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie,
    Your card is so pretty and elegant and the colors are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous girly girl card. You really captured the essence of those pictures.

    I have a coworker who is always sighing deeply over those kind of photos "Wouldn't that be awesome?" and all I think is no! sun at the crack of dawn, mosquitoes, dust, trying to keep the shabby look looking like fashion and not just dirty.... I'm such a debbie downer! But not about your card! It is fabulous and won't attract crickets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie, I love your pretty card. Great papers, lovely gifted flowers, and the doily is a perfect choice. Super way to use this new set and capture the feel of these fun rooms. I wouldn't want to have my bedroom open outdoors but I so love the look of these bedrooms!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card. Love the coral color and the polka dot paper is perfect for the background.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...