Monday, December 22, 2014

PPRS Monday Inspiration - A CASE of love.......


Happy Monday!?! Here we are just few more days left before Christmas; are you ready?
  We still have not ironed out the details of our holiday because DH works most of this week including Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  I have not bought a single Holiday menu item....we could very well have beans and rice this Christmas!  
December has been full with birthday outings, shopping, shipping, band practices, programs and sickness that included missed days work and missed school days but here we are just days away from Christmas, healthy and all home together.  I get to celebrate another Christmas with my husband and two teens and that's what matters even if we only have a few hours all together on Christmas Day and even if we eat beans and rice!

The card I am sharing with you today is quite simple but appropriate as it puts all the emphasis on the sentiment and my wish for you....


Today at Splitcoaststapers we are celebrating my sweet friend Janeen who has also been our GD right here at PPRS!   Janeen and I have enjoyed designing together for Splitcoaststampers CAS challenge  the past few months.  My card today CASEs this beauty of Janeen's.

 I used PPRS rubber stamp  HH0107 Peace, Love & Happiness, and decorated the edges of the sentiment with PPRS-D034 Floral Border. I added the gorgeous bow made from ribbon that Janeen sent me for my birthday!  For just a bit of bling I added gems to the border and at the end of the sentiment.

That's it for me today but stop on by PPRS blog to see all the beauty the PPRS DT have to share today!

Merry Christmas 

and 

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Angie. I hope you have some great time together even if at unconventional moments. I hope you get something nice to add to the rice and beans for Christmas. Good to hear that the family are getting back to full health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beans and Rice??? That was our favorite meal growing up. Of course we do have Mexican Heritage. :D I'll come for Christmas dinner and bring the tortillas.
    Thanks you for the beautiful celebration card. Your work, as always, is an inspiration to me. I love this sentiment only stamp and have yet to ink mine up. (watch for it soon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on the blog. So well done. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simple elegance! That said I wouldn't be surprised to learn that getting those borders just so was not simple.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...