Monday, October 20, 2014

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday Inspiration.

Hello and welcome to another Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp Monday Inspiration post!

PPRS Blog

Today I am sharing a card using all Prickley Pear dies:


  I have seen Brenda (tessaduck at SCS) use the inlay technique often but until Dina created a tutorial I had never given it a try before.  I played along with Julie's fun HYCCT1420 challenge. I am very close to being right on track with HYCCT and at the end of the month I will send out a box of over 31 cards to be used by family, friends and patients.

We have more projects to share with you so I hope you will stop by Prickley Pear Rubber stamps blog  and view the lovely designs my teammates have created this week!

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Angie - what a great ornament - another thing to try!
    Really great work on the HYCCT cards. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie I love this tecnique. It turned out beautiful. We may need to FaceTime and you can teach me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ingenious! Lovely use of dies...clean and simple at it's best! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Angie, I saw this on SCS and absolutely love it! What a great job you did on this card with the inlaid die technique, and how wonderful that you are keeping up with the HYCCT challenges! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely use of the dies, Angie!!! Beautiful colour and a lovely bow!!! Such a pretty card!!!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Angie! Lovin' the vintage ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Angie. Love that inlay look - I have never tried it but love how it came out. Great die and love the bow! I am so impressed you have done all the HYCCT challenges - that is really sweet of you. It is a worthy cause! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...