Saturday, September 13, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends - County Fair



Happy Saturday!!!  I hope you are having a great weekend!  I am going to enjoy a live simulcast with Beth Moore today so I am very much looking forward to all that this day holds!!  Before I head out I wish to share with you this week's  Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.  We are creating "County Fair" cards this week.


I decided to show this prize winning pig for my "county Fair" card.  I had so much fun creating the tiny blue ribbon!!!  My prize winner is from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a HC - Country Charm stamp set.

I hope you will head over to  Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge blog to see my teammate's beautiful, "county fair" designs and enter your own design in the challenge!

Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. So adorable Angie! Love the sweet little pig and fun banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner and prize winner rosette - what a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could not be any cuter Love the piggy climbing out....................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very FUN. I love the way you did young piglet. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling. I love how you positioned the little piggy. The gingham paper is perfect for this card and of course your little blue ribbon is cute as can be. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie,
    Oh my gosh, your little piggy looks quite happy since he won the prize!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is soooo adorable, Angie!!! I love your little piggy and your choice of dp are spot on for this card!!!! The banner and rosette are both so pretty and I love the blue and pink!!! This is really cute, Angie!!! I LOVE it!!! So fun!!!

    Have a lovely week!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...