Monday, May 5, 2014

Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration



Happy Monday and welcome to Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration!  I hope you had a great weekend!

Today I have a card to share with you that was inspired by IC438 at SCS.  I chose a photo of pretty colored collapsible vases.  I die cut the vase with PPRS-D047 Mini Vases Die Set and used Copic markers to create lines to mimic the photo.  As a final touch, I ran a black marker around the edges of the die-cut to give just a hint of definition.  There are so many pretty flowers to choose from with CLR047 Mini Vases Clear Set that it was easy to find flowers that reminded me of the photo. 


I hope you will stop by the PPRS blog for more Monday Inspiration from the talented Design Team!

12 comments:

  1. Simple but sweet, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Angie!!! I can't believe you matched the photo so closely! What a beautiful, elegant card! I love the way you matted it too...it almost looks like a cut-out somehow! I was trying to figure it out until I realized it was just a mat!! Soooo pretty!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Angela! I love how Your inspiration is right on track. Hugs, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do CAS well! Love the vase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Really well done. Excellent mimicry of the vase. Great coloring as well.

    B lessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a beautiful CAS card, Angie!!! Love it!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You mimicked that vase perfectly. So clean and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie, LOVE how you mimicked the vase! Fab idea! The black around the die cut is cool too! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! Love the vase and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angie
    Beautiful creation, love the stamp and a beautiful CAS layout too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...