Monday, September 24, 2012

FOSTV 39 - Tags and Tickets

Greetings to you this Monday morning!!!  Our challenge at FOSTV this week is Tags and Tickets.  Check out the challenge and the beautiful  DT inspiration Here!  For my project I chose to make a card with tickets and a tag.  I am sneak peeking  the set: Holly Jolly Greetings that will be fully revealed later this week. You are in for a treat as the new stamp sets will be revealed beginning Tuesday at MFP a Heinrich Co blog.


I don't have a ticket punch/die or a tag punch/die so I made them myself!  I do have a punch that cuts the corners to make a rectangle look like a ticket but if you don't have a ticket hole punch you can use a regular hole punch and just snip the corners of a rectangle.  That's what I did before I had a ticket hole punch.  

To liven up the tag front I took cranberry card stock and stamped the cute little leaf and berry stamp with Versamark.  If you look closely you can see the slight print of the holly leaves on the tag.  Here is a close up of the tag.


                                                   TFL and Happy Stamping!


Stamp set given away to one randomly selected player:

Card Recipe:
Stamp: MFP a Heinrich Co. - Holly Jolly Greetings
Paper: Paper Studio Cozy Little Christmas
Acces: Sizzix Flourish #9 and ribbon


10 comments:

  1. Love your vibrant tag card. The tag would look great on parcels too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I love your tag with the holly stamped on it and tickets with the HO HO HO. Pretty flourish, too. It's a very impressive Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with tags...good job on making the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card ... I love the colors you choose ... don't you just love the new stamps...they are wonderful...I am really looking forward to seeing them all later this week...FOSTV teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flourish was a great touch! Such a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ho Ho Ho you did an excellent job....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the green flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! I love the tickets on the tag and elegant flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and festive! Love the Versamark holly on the cranberry and those green flourishes. I find it hard to make a card with a tag on it. Yours is most fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie Beautiful card with the tag and the cool ticket sentiments. Very clever :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...