Sunday, August 26, 2012

FOSTV 35 - Labor Day

Good Monday morning!!!!  I hope you had a good weekend!  It's Monday and back to routine but let's take a time out and check out FOSTV Challenge.  The challenge this week is to make a Labor    Day card.  I don't know about you but this was a challenge for me!!!  I thought about Labor Day and how we celebrate it.  Well, we don't really!  It's a day off from school but since DH works most Labor days we don't do anything except hang out at the house and RELAX!  With that idea in mind I went to work on my card using the sentiment "Relax".  
I chose MFP a Heinrch Co. : Tree Greetings and for the sentiment, MFP a Heinrch Co.Silly Shells.  The paper is Paper Studio: Bella Bohemia and the fun shapes are SU! Framelits Labels Collection.  Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great week!
The stamp set one lucky player will  win for this challenge!






4 comments:

  1. Relaxing is never a bad thing when you have a busy life - like the colours and style of your card - reminds me of plantation house in places like Africa where they need to relax when it gets hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Angela...love the shape. We don't celebrate Labor Day in a big way like some of the other holidays so RELAX is the key word for hubby and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute Angela! I think this is a great interpretation of the challenge and I love those shapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Angie, I love your pretty card. The shape is lovely and the colors awesome - love the palms too!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...