Monday, July 2, 2012

FOSTV CHALLENGE 27 - Red, White and Blue

It's a new week...it's a new challenge at Friends of Speedy TV!  Our challenge this week is Red, White and Blue!  We hope to see your red, white and blue art work HERE.  One randomly picked winner will receive the stamp set  pictured at the bottom of this post!!

Ok, so if you read my blog 10 days ago you all know how I feel about the 4th.  To this point I have been too busy to be sad....but I can feel the day lurking just waiting to pounce!!!  LOL  So what better way to combat the blues then with Glad TIDEings?  Here is my red, white and blue!  The boat was paper pieced. The background is from S.E.I Desert Springs.  (LOL I made a card wtih a nautical theme from a desert themed paper stack!!!)  The stamp set is Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Silly Shells.

I truly hope you have a WONDERFUL 4th of July and try to stay cool out there.


                      Stamp set I used for this card:

        The stamp set you could win by playing FOSTV Challenge 27:
Challenges entered:
Joan's Gardens - Red, White and Blue
2 Sister's Challenge Blog - Red, White and Blue

7 comments:

  1. Great layout & I love the bg paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this card...fantastic paper piecing and combo of papers and colors. Fantastic sponging! Can't say enough...will be caseing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,
    Very pretty! Your sponging is awesome - it reminds me of a a fog lifting and the sun poking through and making all the colors lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I LOVE your card. The sponging is fabulous and I just love staring at it. Nice sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love how you framed the sentiment with the other flags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela I love this card. Your coloring is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...