Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring version using - Fall for you by Unity Ippity

Here is a quickie card I made for my mom.  She asked me to send her one of my cards and make it into a birthday card for a friend of hers.  I figured I couldn't very well send a card for her friend without sending one to her....so I quick put this together.  It's simple but it was quick.

I had fun making this card!  I used the stamp set FALL FOR YOU from Unity/Ippity that I won from the Ippity Chick Challenge#14.  You can see the randomly chosen winning card on my January 25th post and it's also the card that I sent to my mom so she could give it to her friend!!!

I am entering this card in "Outlawz Twisted Thursday"

PAPER: White cardstock, SU Whisper White, K&Co. DP

Stamp: Unity Ippity "Fall for You"

3 comments:

  1. Love your dp Ang. Very pretty card - your mom and her friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this-the colors are really peaceful-great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card. I always love seeing this stamp set used. tfs.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...