Monday, October 31, 2011

CC04  Ippity Chick Sketch challenge: Flowery Thanks
 

FEATURED PEEP!!!!


I made this card for a  friend. We went on a get-away weekend. It was a lovely weekend.

I used the Martha Stewart Bangle Chain Double Edge Punch I bought this weekend!

I used my first chick challenge (CC04 as my inspiration. The stamp set is "Kissmas and & Mistletoe". I used the Emboss Resist technique on both the image and the sentiment.



Stamps: Unity Kissmas and Mistletoe 
Paper: K&co. Watercolor Bouquet
Ink: Versamark Watermark, Colorbox 
Accessories: Martha Stewart "bangle Chain" double edge punch 
Techniques: Emboss Resist

CCO4 IPPITY CHICK CHALLENGE

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the bangle chain punch border...there are too many awesome punches out there! Can't go clear acrylic with those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Angie, i love your take on the sketch. The little scallops on the circle instead of all the way across. You have a real "eye" . I want that punch!!!! This is the first i've ever seen it used, I was like, hmmmm is that a new spell binder die?? Lookin' good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thank you card! Love the technique you used and the new MS punch! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty and your new punch is perfect for this card sketch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! That punch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card with that emboss resist technique Angie! Great color scheme and now I've gotta have that punch! *smile* Thanks for joining us at Chick Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...