Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Deer Mom




Happy Tuesday everyone!!!  This blog post almost didn't happen today because my computer could not load those goofy microsoft updates and decided it had been asked one too many times and faded to black!!  Our local library to the rescue along with a little help from my cell phone and the owner of The Project Bin, I get to share a brand new stamp set by The Project Bin despite a dead computer!  Technology definitely has its ups and downs!!!  

This sweet  Deer Mom stamp set is a super sweet set celebrating mom!!!  The set includes 10 sweet sentiments in beautiful fonts that The Project Bin is known for as well as a gorgeous deer image!



This pretty deer reminded me of some of the gorgeous watercolor designs I have seen of animals with flowers around their heads so I stamped and colored the deer, then die cut some leaves and flowers.  

I used the CAS(E) This Sketch CTS#261 


for my design and changed the square to a circle for my sweet deer. 

Deer Mom

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Cute as can be and now you have mothers day cards off your list. Love your little enamel dots with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... this is sweetest card ever. I love all the flowers in the deer antlers. What a great way to make a deer feminine. And technology.... grrr... it'll make ya crazy as well as simplify your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sweet Angie, I'm so sorry about your computer! We depend on technology so much (too much, I guess), but I'm so glad you were able to get to the library and post this beautiful and sweet card! What a darling image and lovely sentiment, and I love your card layout! Sweet colors and beautiful embellishments! Beautifully done, as always, precious friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. It is Mother's Day here on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Angie what a trial you have had - I do hope the computer has been resuscitated now, or you have a new one ;-).
    Love your card and how you have added the flowers to the deer's antlers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through a few of the articles
    I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely
    delighted I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking
    back often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Angie! Love the pretty deer along with all the florals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I love the flowers in the antlers!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...