Wednesday, January 10, 2018

SC679, Patterned Paper, and a Smile

It's Wednesday and that means a new sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  SC679 is brought to us by Cathy and it's a lovely sketch!


I distressed the edges then chose this sentiment from the #bff stamp set by The Project Bin.  I have someone special in mind for this.  This friend is full of sparkle!  Every post she creates, every comment she makes overflows with enthusiasm and sweetness.

I am playing along with the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday  - Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Angie :-) the papers are so pretty and I love the sentiment and distressing, the whole design is beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft spring colours. I hope making this brightened your day

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...