Friday, December 1, 2017

CardMaker Magazine and The Project Bin Hop


Welcome to the CardMaker Magazine and The Project Bin December Blog Hop!  You should have come by way of JeanetteCloyd's blog.  If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop head on over to the CardMaker Magazine   blog for a list of all the stops! 

For my card,  I die cut a star then tapped the star in VersaMark ink and used it like a stamp on the watercolor paper.  I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Next, I stamped the sentiment from Luke 2 with VersaMark ink, sprinkled white embossing powder on the sentiment and heat set it.  I watercolored with Distress inks and blotted some of the watery ink around the star with a damp cloth.  When I was satisfied with my night sky, I let it dry then splattered the piece with white ink.


Your next stop on the hop is Diana Carr's blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Luke 2


14 comments:

  1. Angela, the background you created is GORGEOUS! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Angela--I love this card. The colors of the background are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my friend, I am in awe of yet another beauty! The sky is a vision ~ I could just stare at it and get lost in it. I love the ethreal look to your card - just stunning! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love that stamp set! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the background!
    marlynrojas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your night sky is just gorgeous, Angela! I love the white embossing on it! Beautiful card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The water coloring you created looks so good! Love the colors and how they feature the sentiment and star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, absolutely jaw dropping! Beautiful! I wish I had your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative.. simplicity and beauty.
    Mary D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your card is gorgeous. you are a pro at the night time skies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning! I Love this! I love your colors and design. Thank you! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a gorgeous background and star! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That’s such a wonderful card ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...