Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Joyful Song and a Double Bow



Hello!  Today I am sharing this pretty sentiment from the Joyful Song stamp set by The Project Bin. This sentiment looks lovely framed in a circle.  Again this week I used a cute bow die but this time I layered the smaller bow on top of the larger one.  

Are you all set to mail out your Christmas cards or are you like me and still have quite a few yet to create?  The project Bin has three fabulous Christmas sentiment sets to help you finish your Christmas cards for this year or get a head start on next year!    


Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...